Did you tell you I love you today? Don't stop the internal work because it never ends.
You are beautiful.
You are lovely.
You are loved.
Martin de Maat was an artistic director and teacher of the arts. He believed in positive affirmations and greeted his students with a hug. What an amazing guy to know. Here are some of the beautiful affirmations which he gave to his students:
- "You are pure potential."
- "You have the right to follow your dreams. I'm giving you permission to follow your dreams."
- "Let's try and create scenes that are about something deeper than this ashtray."
- "The Hokey Pokey. Think about it. At the end of the song, what do we learn? What is it all about? You put your whole self in!"
- "You know what intimacy is? It's into-me-you-see."
- "No one will ever follow you down the street if you're carrying a banner that says, 'Onward toward mediocrity.'"
- "You do not have the right to choose to feel inadequate."
- "I do not give you permission to fail-- I'm giving you permission to follow your dreams."
You are pure potential. I promise you that.